The objectives of the Abbotsford-Mission Nature Club are:
• to enjoy and interpret the natural history in our communities
• to cultivate an understanding and an appreciation of natural ecosystems
• to foster an environmental stewardship ethic
• to promote the health benefits of contact with nature, and
• to advocate for conservation and access to nature.
Additional information about the club can be found in our brochure.
Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month (except July and August)
at 7:30pm at: